I was honored to be nominated for the versatile blogger award. Amanda McCrina nominated me, and you can find her blog here: For Great Justice
Here are the rules:
* In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
* In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
* In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog.
* In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
* In the same post, include this set of rules.
* Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination.
I am honestly not sure I can nominate 15 fellow bloggers! I'm not even sure I regularly follow 15 blogs! But there are a few I read quite religiously. So here goes:
Jon Gibbs, of course! jongibbs
My sister: deirdrej
RJ Anderson: rj_anderson
Kristin Cashore: kristincashore
Anne Arthur: anne_arthur
Terri Testing: terri_testing
Elanor X: elanor_x
There are several other blogs I also follow, but I'm not including the political ones! hhertzoff, puckling, and anyone else who wants to jump in, you are officially nominated! Oh, and (editing) I also read Lena Roy's blog quite regularly. Lena, you're nominated!Lena's Lit Life
Seven random things - eek! My mind's gone blank.
1. I'm a twin.
2. I have dreamed of getting an electric bike.
3. One of the most exciting events of my late teen years was meeting Madeleine L'Engle in her writing studio.
4. When I was nine, I wanted to be an astronaut.
5. When I was twelve, I lived in Rochester, U.K., with my family. I was a huge Dickens fan (still am), and mom wanted me to join the local Dickens society, but I refused. I'm rather sorry about that now.
6. I own an eMate (precursor to the iBook). Alas, it's not likely to be valuable, but it's cute! (and still somewhat useful).
7. Cheating, because I did this for another meme: I once took my goldfish to the vet. His name, btw, was Gilbert Keith Chesterton Goldfish.